We do the work, so you can do the ministry!
Planning a short-term mission trip can be overwhelming. When you consider the logistics involved in setting up housing, transportation, meals, then booking flights, getting travel paperwork organized…the list goes on.
That’s why we want to take care of the details for you, so you can focus on helping your group fundraise and get prepared for ministry!
To speak to a Youth Group Trip Specialist, please call 1.877.GO.GROUP [464.7687] or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Groups are able to go on any of the summer or holiday short-term mission trips offered and there are over 31 locations to choose from! All you need are 5 or more students and 1 adult who is willing to coordinate! Look through the summer and holiday short-term trips and find the mission that’s right for your group!
You pick the location, date, and type of ministry. We’ll work with you to create the short-term mission trip that’s right for your group.
We know you have a unique vision for your youth group and we recognize the value of tapping into specific passions, talents, and life experiences on the mission field.
That’s why Global Expeditions offers you the opportunity to customize your group’s trip.
With 25 years of experience we use the resources, contacts, and systems already have to handle all the logistics for customized mission trips and every year groups like yours step outside of the original GE short-term mission trip to go on one designed specially for them!
Get up to $1400 in scholarships to help your group make it to the mission field!
- One Week - Receive a $300 Scholarship for every 10 full-paying students who are completely travel ready by their deadlline.*
- Two Weeks (drive trip) - Receive a $700 scholarship for every 10 full-paying students who are completely travel ready by their deadline.*
- Two Weeks (fly trip) - Receive a $1400 scholarship for every 10 full-paying students who are completely travel ready by their deadline.*
- One Month+ – Call in for details
- Youth Group Service Trips – As these projects are designed specifically for youth groups, there are no additional discounts available.
* Scholarships will be applied to mission accounts after the group has been ticketed. Scholarship funds must be used the same year they are earned and are available on a first-come-first-served basis.